Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Words of Wisdom-Water


Ok, I have a confession. I have hated drinking water in the past. I would much rather be enjoying a cold cool can of Diet Pepsi but I have seen the error of my ways. I have cut myself back to one soda in the morning and then the rest of the day it is only water for me.  I am coming to realize that maybe I like it better than I thought.  We drink only steam distilled water that we get to pick up from my most wonderful Father in law. (He distills his own for us) I found this marvy tip from Hungry Girl. I lOVE her site!! You should check it out!

 Drink Water - Think about it this way: When you're drinking water, you're NOT drinking soda, juice, or another calorie-packed beverage. And here's a fun fact: In one study (albeit it a small one), researchers found that the metabolic rates of study participants went up about 25% after drinking a couple cups of water. So get one of those aluminum bottles and keep it filled with H2O.

2 comments:

  1. What I like best about steam distilled water is all that's left is H's and O's. Some of our friends that we have shared it with think it tastes funny, but that is because they are used to having chlorine, flouride, leftover pharmaceuticals, and other nasty bits still in their water. Yes it's a small bit, but still more than I want in my water.
    Drink all you want Lover! We'll make more :)
    I love you! Loving Hubby

    ReplyDelete