Sorry this post is later than I normally like but it has been a busy day. Not as busy and some but still busy. I have found some awesome tips on how to avoid hunger. I hope you enjoy!!
Tips for Managing Hunger
• Consume meals at regular intervals (every 2-4 hours) to prevent hunger,
poor food choices and over-eating.
• When on the go, prevent missing meals by carrying healthy fitness foods.
• Choose fresh fruit and/or vegetables for a snack
instead of processed, high fat items such as chips, crackers, candy and pastries.
• Eat a water-based soup or dinner salad instead of high-calorie appetizers prior to a main dish.
• Replacelow-fiber foods with high-fiber items
(e.g.. whole wheat products instead of refined items such as white bread).
• Drink at least 64 ounces of fluid daily from water and other low/non-calorie beverages.