Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Talk About it Tuesday-Healing my mind.

I have noticed a theme on my Face the Facts Fridays. I need to work on healing my mind. This week I want to focus on Words of Affirmation.  I know they work. A long long time ago when Hubby and I were struggling with our bills, I received a notice that our water was to be shut off if we could not make our payment by noon that day. We did not have any money at all.  No one to borrow from.  We were stuck. (They wouldn't make arrangements with me either) Luckily at the time, I had been reading the "The dynamic laws of prosperity" and starting saying literally over and over again," The Lord is My Shepherd I Shall not Want." Seriously over and over.  Like 1000s of times, maybe 100s of 1000s of times. (I didn't have anything else I could do anyway) I had sold watches on eBay in the past but wasn't currently selling anything. I went to check my email and had an order for enough watches from a previous customer for exactly enough money to pay our water bill by 10:30 in my paypal account with 5 dollars to spare. I felt so blessed by my Heavenly Father that day!!! I believe that our minds and what we say to ourselves matter!! So I am going to institute some positive thinking and speaking into my life.  I need to not say the awful things to myself that I have been.

 I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.

 I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.

 Every day in every way I am getting healthier and healthier.

 I eat healthy and I stay healthy.

 Every day my eyesight is better than the previous day.

 I get good sleep every night and I get up fresh every morning.

 I love exercising and I exercise every day.

 I am grateful for my healthy body

 Perfect health is my divine right and I claim it now.

 Every cell in my body is healthy and radiates health.

 My immune system is very strong and can deal with any kind of bacteria, germs and viruses.

 Every organ in my body is healthy and functions at its optimum scale.

 I am pain free in every respect and my body is full of energy.

 Throughout the day I am full of energy.

 I breathe deeply and every breath energizes me.

 I love myself in totality and I radiate energy.

 My body metabolism is at its optimum and provides me with all the energy that I need.

I am getting more and more prosperous day by day.


Being wealthy is my inherent right and I claim it now.
What do you think? Let me know! I love your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so glad! I know it will work and that you will feel better about yourself if you keep telling yourself those things. I love you Emma. Loving Hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. right on em i love your energy

    ReplyDelete