Friday, April 23, 2010

Face the Facts Friday-Well......

Time to face the facts.  First let me tell you about our scale. We bought a super fancy scale that had a remote wand.  I loved my scale. (Notice the past tense?) A week or so ago my hubby picked up the wand and water started pouring out of it. It was caput. No one knows how the wand went swimming or where or when either but now I have no scale.  I suspect it took a swim in the great porcelain bowl but who knows. We may never know.  Boo. I have suspects in my mind, (the 2 year old looks a little twitchy) but regardless for the time being I can't weigh. Yes, I know, tragic. LOL! Hubby says my face looks thinner. Does that count? Alas there are other facts I can face and they are not any better. 
1. Did I exercise every day? No
2. Did I do something to heal my mind? Yes?
2. Did I record my food intake? No
Yep, time to get back to work.  Time to fix or buy a scale. Time to reinvent my motivations and get back on the wagon. I can do it!! Right? Comment! Tell me your relate. Also, if you love me follow me. Please? Loves to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we do need to find out if it can be replaced and how much or get a new one. I want to be watching mine too. I will help you be better about the exercise with gentle reminders if you like. Would help to motivate you. :) I know you can do it! Love you!
    Loving Hubby

    ReplyDelete