Tuesday, April 27, 2010


“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”

Swedish Proverb quotes
My dad jokes about selling a fail proof diet plan. He says if you follow you can not fail and you will loose all the weight you have been looking to lose. 
 ONLY 19.95!!!
He then goes on to tell us that it will be a 3x5 card.  On one side it will say
Eat Less
On the second side will be the words
Move more.
Its the move more I need to focus on.  I have the eat less basically down within reason.  I am so tired all the time. Even though I know that getting up and doing the exercise will ease these feelings it is still hard to get in touch with my get up and go.  I know I can do it.  I just need to.  What do you do?  Tips to get past the tired would be greatly appreciated!! Loves to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment