Friday, July 16, 2010

A loss?

This week has been an interesting one...Hubby has been gone away to scout camp with the boy and the girls and I have been having girls night every.single.night.  We have been having so much fun!! A little vacation of our own one might say. What did it do to the weight loss? Well, I lost .1 pounds. (let me tell you I was thrilled it wasn't a gain after being a bad naughty baby all week!!)  The only thing I have really done is tried to keep track of serving sizes and not over do it.  Next week? Back to the grind stone.  Come to find out My Man has been doing very well away at camp (13000 steps a day etc) and is fired up to get the treadmill out!! Yay! That is going to help a lot! Also, my girlies want to walk in the evenings and invited their mom! Woot! Who would have guess I'd give birth to some of my best friends in the whole wide world?!? There is no one on the face of the earth I would rather spend my time with than my family! I am one lucky lady!
PS I am SO tired all the time! Any tricks to getting up and moving/exercising despite the tired??? Maybe that should be my quest for next week. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment