Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Talk about it Tuesday-time to be consistent!!




Hi all! (you are out there arent you?) LOL!! First of all I have had some question as to where to get the most wonderful body bugg I am using...I got mine from Apex Fitness at http://my.apexfitness.com/vip/home.php and it is currently on sale so go check it out!!

Could my weight be an issue caused by consistenly living a life that allows me to be over weight?? I know that thin people and fat people live slightly different lifestyles and they live them consistently that way. It cant be about falling off the wagon one time.Surely everyone, even thin people, have bad days where there will be lack of exercise and/or over eating.  So I looked and looked on the marvy internet and found these facts....

1. Thin people dont diet-ME-I have many many times but dont feel like I am now. Its about lifestyle change and making choices for better lower cal foods. They tend to eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water.
2. Thin people keep track of their weight-ME-I hate hate hate weighing in but I have to say it keeps me focused anyway.  I am planning on doing it every friday now (as you know)LOL!!
3. They exercise regularly-ME-I am now!! Yay!
4.Thin people dont solve problems with food.ME-If being bored or happy or down is a problem then this is one I need to work on still. I am an emotional eater!
5. Thin people stop eating when they are full.-ME-not all of the time....I am guilty of the clean plate club syndrome. Dang!!
6. Thin people dont surround themselves with temptation.-ME-Another one I need to work on...Instead of cupboards full of junk food thin peoples kitchens are filled with healthy foods
7. Thin people allow themselves treats-ME-oh heck yes I allow the treats!! But I suppose a thin person knows exactly what they want and enjoy it slowly instead of me who horks it down with the gusto of a beefy hoover!! Gotta work on this but the good news is maybe I can have a guilty pleasure once in awhile if it is controlled.
8. Thin people eat breakfast-ME-Woot!! Got this one down!!
9.Thin people move stand and figet more-ME-Kinda it says that thin people are on their feet and moving about 2 hours more than fatties(I can say that because I am one!!!) which burns approx 350 cals a day more.
10. Thin people dont skip meals-ME-Usually wont let a meal go by thats for dang sure but I was reading that if you go more than 6 hours without food it starts to slow the metabolism down and you are likely to grab something quick and naughty binge. Thin people keep their stomachs between one quarter and 3 quarters full all the time which can be accomplished by eating mini meals every 3-4 hours.

WOW! I learned alot! The exciting thing to me is these are small changes that I believe I can make without feeling like someone has asked for brain tissue or my first born child.
I CAN DO THIS!!
WOOT WOOT!!!
If you would like to see the article I found this info in go to http://health.msn.com/weight-loss/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100218116&imageindex=1

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! You make me laugh! I too eat with the gusto of a beefy hoover!!! LOL LOL LOL!! Thank you for this post! I bought a pedometer tonight to hopefully help along my fidgeting. You continue to be an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete