Thursday, January 14, 2010

That works for me Thursday-Laughing Cow Cheese! Yummy!!


Speaking of low fat Dairy.....I have discovered in my travels a great low calorie spreadable cheese that is actually creamy and delicious! It makes a great switch for cream cheese, only has 35 cals per wedge with 2g of fat. I love it!! It took me awhile to find it in the grocery store (at wallys it is by the deli with the specialty cheeses) but was well worth the search! Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese wedges works for me!!
Thank you Hungry girl for the Picture!! Check out her site at http://www.hungry-girl.com/index.php I love Hungry Girl!!!

Have a weight loss success story you want to share? Let me feature you on my blog!! Wanna sponsor me in my efforts? Let me know!! I'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment