What weight loss boils down to is burning more that you take in. Period. Regardless of the method you choose to work for you. If you are one who loves food you are going to need to burn a whole lot more calories over someone who can put the cake down. I am one who likes the food. (see my food addict post LOL!) so I need to burn a lot of calories during the day. Here are some tips I found at body bugg. Check them out!! I love my bugg!! Thank you body bugg!!
Tips for Increasing Your Daily Calorie Burn
• Take the stairs instead of the elevator every chance you get.
• Park a couple of blocks away from the office and walk to work.
• Take regular breaks and walk around the office building.
• Park in the back of the parking lot when shopping and running errands.
• Use a portable phone and stand or walk while you talk at home and at the office.
• When watching TV, do chores or light activity during commercial breaks.
• Put away laundry and groceries in smaller loads.
• Take a stroll during your child’s practices.
• Play active games with your children such as Tag, Hide and Go Seek, and Red Light, Green Light.
• Encourage after-dinner family outings such as walks, bike rides or skating.