Friday, February 18, 2011

Mirrors Mirrors everywhere! Is that person really me?

 I feel like Jessica
BUT
I look like a.......... potato

I went with my cute little daughter to try on formal dresses at a bridal shop. (she's drop dead gorgeous BTW!)  Oh my! So eye opening it was! Everywhere I turned was a mirror...Literally all the walls as far as the eye could see were nothing but mirror.  Even the doors etc.  I knew I had a problem and it was staring me in the double chinned face.  ARGH! Something I should mention...I avoid mirrors and pictures with a passion.  I honestly avert my eyes when a mirror is present and do my very best to keep out of any picture.  On Facebook my picture is a rose.  I hate seeing myself and the truth of my appearance. I am ashamed of myself and what I have allowed myself to become. Now, on top of all the mirrors my little brother is getting married in Sept.  I really don't want to be the big fat one in the pictures. Ya know, the one in the center of the pic with all the heads poking around?  I would love to see a picture of me and say Yeah! That is me! without the drooping shoulders and face to the floor. If I keep going this way my next step will be to talk to everyone behind a door like Eleanor Roosevelt.
 (did you know she did that?)
SO
I have a new plan of attack
1. I must drink water
(I have already dropped soda all together YAY ME!!)
2. I must get enough sleep A BIG DEAL FOR ME
3. I am going to follow weight watchers
(major increase of fruits and vegetables)
4. I must do intentional exercise at least 5 days a week
AND
I am going to post my picture here. A HUGE step for me!!!!  Hopefully as I loose weight I will add a new shot so I can see my progress.  YIKES! This is a big deal for me...please be kind.

Gotta love the jammies complete with stains and no make up! Plus notice the super red face.  It was hard for me to take and even harder for me to post.  I hope I survive this.  LOL! Wish me luck! I need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to do great! I have been reading your other blog for a while now, but I usually don't comment. I completely understand your struggle. I am going through the same thing right now. Good luck and you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are awesome! I am proud of you. I am right there with you and I am getting started right away. i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,It was really helpful.Now I've ideas to make my fitness routine better.

    ReplyDelete